Terms and Conditions
All materials on this site are meant to be reviewed in their entirety, including any footnotes, legal disclaimers, restrictions or disclosures, and any copyright or proprietary notices. Any disclaimers, restrictions, disclosures or hedge clauses apply to any partial document or material in the same manner as they do the whole, and will be deemed incorporated in the portion of any material or document that you consult or download.
Ownership of Site and Copyright
The Credit Capital Investments, LLC web site is owned by Credit Capital Investments, LLC. The Credit Capital Investments, LLC web site and any and all accompanying screens, information, materials, user documentation, user interfaces, images, arrangements of information, related software and other proprietary property of Credit Capital Investments, LLC or its licensors accessible via the web site is and shall remain the exclusive property of Credit Capital Investments, LLC and its licensors, as the case may be. All rights to the web site remain with Credit Capital Investments, LLC or its licensors. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this site.
This site is not absolutely protected against unauthorized third parties. You acknowledge that any information provided through the internet may be potentially accessed by unauthorized third parties. Although Credit Capital Investments, LLC will make reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of users of this site, no guarantee can be made that unauthorized third parties will not access the information contained on the web site. You acknowledge that Credit Capital Investments, LLC is not responsible for notifying you that unauthorized third parties have gained such access or that any data has been otherwise compromised during transmission across computer networks or telecommunications facilities, including, but not limited to, the internet.
Passwords and Security
You are responsible for the confidentiality and use of your password. Your password is an important means of protection for you. You agree to contact us immediately if you believe that an unauthorized person has obtained access to your password.
Credit Capital Investments, LLC has not reviewed unaffiliated sites linked to this site, if any, and is not responsible for the content of off-site pages or any other site linked or linking to the site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. Credit Capital Investments, LLC makes no representations whatsoever about the opinions of any third party appearing on a linked site, neither regularly monitors nor has control over the contents of such sites, and does not endorse, and disclaims all responsibility for, the content of such statements or web sites.
The user recognizes that non-public information concerning the user disclosed by the user to Credit Capital Investments, LLC, the [funds], or other agents of either (the “information”) (such as the user’s name, address, social security number, assets and income) (i) may be disclosed to the funds’ administrator, if any, [general partner][investment manager], attorneys, accountants and auditors in furtherance of the funds’ business and to other service providers such as brokers who may have a need for the information in connection with providing services to the funds, (ii) to third party service providers or financial institutions who may be providing marketing services to the funds provided that such persons must agree to protect the confidentiality of the information and use the information only for the purposes of providing services to the funds and (iii) as otherwise required or permitted by law. The [funds] and [the] [general partner][investment manager] restrict access to the information to their employees who need to know the information to provide services to [the funds], and maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with u.s. Federal standards to guard the information.
If you need assistance with the web site, or if you need to communicate with Credit Capital Investments, LLC, you may contact Credit Capital Investments, LLC at (973) 315-3000.
No Warranty or Reliance
The web site, including information and materials contained in the web site, text, graphics, software, links and other items are provided “as is,” “as available” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Without limitation, Credit Capital Investments, LLC does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, reliability, timeliness or availability of the website or any information on this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the web site. There is no warranty of merchantibility, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, no warranty of non-infringement, no warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, in conjunction with the web site. Any contents on this site are subject to change without notice. Credit Capital Investments, LLC further assumes no responsibility for, and makes no warranties that, functions contained at this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. Please note that some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some or all of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Credit Capital Investments, LLC be liable for any damages, or for repairs or corrections that must be performed, to or on your computer, person or other property, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with the web site or use thereof or the inability by any party to use such site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if Credit Capital Investments, LLC, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
We are looking for a qualified Data Scientist (2-3 years of experience) with a strong academic background (MSc./PhD) in Statistics. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems. Candidates must be well versed with Regression (linear/penalized) techniques, Decision Trees, autoregression models such as ARIMA/GARCH, Time Series Analysis, Factor Analysis, Principal Component Analysis etc.).
Candidates with prior experience of building AI/Machine Learning systems particularly for financial data sets would be preferred.
- High caliber professionals with 4+ years of experience in Application Development using .NET Technologies
- Must have hands on experience of software development using following technologies – ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Java Script, JQuery, HTML. CSS, XML, Ajax
- Must have extensive experience in Web application design & development, testing and deployment
- Must have explicit knowledge and experience of technologies like DOTNETNuke, MFC, MS SQL Server BI components like Reporting Services
- Must have a comprehensive understanding and experience of database design and SQL programming
- Should be proficient in concepts like design patterns, Distributed / Service Oriented Architecture, etc.
- Candidate must have strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal & written English skills
- Must have a good knowledge of SDLC process
- Must have experience of Unit Testing and Code Reviews
- Should have experience of working with collaborative teams using Agile Scrum Methodology for software development
- Should have experience of communicating and working closely with clients for requirements
- Any formal certification would be added advantage
- A fair knowledge of the Financial Services Industry (Capital Markets, Securities), GIS and Business Intelligence would be as added advantage
- The ideal candidate would be an engineer/MCA from a premier institution
High caliber professionals with 5+ years of experience in architecting solutions. They should have demonstrable ability to develop enterprise solutions using Microsoft .NET Technologies and be proficient in concepts like design patterns, n-tier distributed architecture, etc. They should be proficient with Agile and Scrum techniques.
Experience in software development using Visual Studio 2008/2010 (C#, ASP.NET), .NET 3.5/4.0 and SQL Server 2008 with T-SQL programming is preferred. At the minimum, experience with Visual Studio 2005 (C#, ASP.NET), .NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005 is expected. Knowledge and experience of WPF, WCF and WF would be highly preferred. Additionally, any experience working with technologies like XML, XBRL, SQL Server Reporting Services/Crystal Reports, SQL Server Analysis Services, APIs and 3rd party controls (especially charting controls) would be viewed favorably. Also, experience with MS Excel macros (VBA) would be an asset, but is not compulsory. A fair knowledge of the financial services industry (Capital Markets) would be preferred.
The ideal candidate would be an engineer from a premier institution with well-developed skill sets on Microsoft® technologies, a comprehensive understanding of database design and would have been the head of an integrated team. Strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal and written English skills are essential.
High caliber professional with 3+ years of experience in designing & implementing SQL database solutions. Expertise with SQL Server 2014/2008 R2 including TSQL, and stored procedures with comprehensive understanding of database design. Must have a strong understanding of how the SQL Server database engine works, including but not limited to physical storage, indexing, partitioning, physical database design best practices and the query optimizer.
Knowledge of RDBMS principals such as table design, normalization, ACID properties, relationships, referential integrity and how these apply to SQL Server. Must know best practices in T-SQL such as usage of Table hints, indexing approach, Joins VS Sub-query, CTE etc. Performance monitoring (using tools such as SQL profiler, Performance dashboard, Perfmon, Spotlight) and enhancement techniques to optimize large complicated SQL statements. Performance tuning existing code with developers (reviewing stored procedures/views/triggers).
Experience creating complex queries and creating stored procedures/functions/triggers. Demonstrate intermediate (or advanced) understanding of data modeling, schema design and ETL processes development using SSIS, package development/maintenance using SSDT-BI and BIDS. Responsible for designing, coding, and implementing T-SQL code using UDFs, Stored Procedures, Pivots, Built-In Functions, Views, Materialized Views, Indexing, Conditional Logic, Loops etc.
Capable of troubleshooting common database issues. Experience working with large sets of data. Position may require flexible work schedules. Excellent problem solving skills and other duties as needed. Candidate must be self-motivated and willingness to put extra efforts to deliver quality output.
The ideal candidate would be an engineer (degree or masters preferably in computer science / applications) from a premier institution, and with well-developed skill sets as described above.
- High caliber professionals with overall software development experience of 5+ years and mobile development experience of 3 years
- Must have extensive experience in mobile application software design & development, testing and deployment on Android/IOS/Windows platforms
- Must have explicit knowledge of mobile device architectures, mobile development platforms, and responsive design and memory management
- Must have experience with at least one Mobile application development framework like PhoneGap, Titanium
- Must have hands on experience on HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, SQL and XML technologies
- Should have a good understanding and experience of database design and SQL programming
- Candidate must have strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal & written English skills
- Experience of developing Web Apps, Web Services using WCF would be an added advantage
- Must have a good knowledge of SDLC process
- Must have experience of Unit Testing and Code Reviews
- High caliber professionals with 3+ years of experience in database administration and development for MSSQL Server 2014/2008 R2 or higher.
- ETL processes development using SSIS, package development/maintenance using SSDT-BI and BIDS.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools. When users complain about the performance of a particular query, help developers improve the performance of that query by tweaking it or modifying indexes.
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics. Design indexes for existing applications, choosing when to add or remove indexes based on proven analysis.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
- Must have strong analytical, interpersonal and verbal. Written English (including documentation) skills are essential.
- Each week, prepare a list of the top 10 most resource-intensive queries on the server and suggest ways to improve performance on slow running queries.
- Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends. Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms. Install and configure new SQL Servers as necessary.
- Any formal certification in related area would be an advantage.
- Any exposure and/or hands-on with “No SQL” databases would be an added advantage.
- Should have a good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts (OLAP, Fact tables, Dimensions, Star and Snow flake schema, Cubes).
CCR Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (CCRT) is an Indian subsidiary of Credit Capital Research (CCR) based in New Jersey USA, providing Financial Analysis and IT services to its clients in USA & India. CCRT seeks a responsible professional with experience, discipline and integrity with below experience and skills.
Hours of work: 8AM – 5PM
(must be available after hours on phone if needed)
- Equity & credit research for companies within banking and financial sectors.
- Includes tracking important sector/Co drivers, building forward looking models on covered Cos and working closely with senior analysts to generate investment ideas across the capital structure.
- Work may also include coordinating with in house IT team to build IT enabled financial research applications.
- MBA Finance/C.A /CFA with 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Indian equity/credit research.
- Knowledge of Company valuation methods.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite and Excel Macros.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Fresher candidates with CFA background may apply.
Dedicated finance professionals who can adapt to changing environments and innovate within the organization. They will work closely with portfolio managers in the US for the development and enhancement of complex econometric and statistical models, to be used toward security analysis. They will also be expected to track global macro events, indexes, economic data and strategy reports.
Knowledge of capital markets, including equity, debt, securitized loans, CDS, etc., with a focus on fixed income and derivatives, is expected. Proficiency in statistical software is required. At the minimum, demonstrable competency in the MS Office suite, especially MS Excel, including VBA macro programming, is a must. Thorough knowledge of Regression (Linear, Non-Linear, Multiple & Time Series) and Discriminant Analysis is expected. Prior knowledge and/or work experience with econometric analysis & forecasting techniques will be preferred. Should have the ability to work on several projects concurrently and independently. Additionally, excellent communication skills in English and the ability to work with a cross-functional team with backgrounds in IT & Fundamental Research are necessary.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics or a related field or alternatively, a Master’s Degree in Econometrics or Mathematics with analytical and research experience would be considered.
A high caliber professional with a background in Financial Research/Financial Journalism. The role entails researching all relevant financial and geopolitical news and identifying articles of interest for a specific financial sector on a daily basis. The shortlisted articles then require editing and ranking by importance. The goal is to develop a daily package of news content for recording and for delivery to clients. The role also requires editing of financial research reports and blogs.
Familiarity with working on a MS Windows XP/Vista/7 desktop/laptop and using Microsoft Office (Word or Excel) would be essential. Excellent written and spoken English are a compulsory requirement. Prior experience with English news reading would be a major asset. A talent for public speaking in English would also be viewed favorably. The speaking accent may be neutral, American or British.
An educational background in Finance, Journalism or Media would be ideal. Candidates with degrees in these fields or relevant experience are invited to apply, including fresh graduates. The requirement is for a long-term and ongoing commitment. Consultants and freelancers need not apply.
Financials Analysts, India / US Fixed Income & Equity Research
We are seeking to hire experienced securities analysts who will work closely with Portfolio Managers of two offshore-based Funds in tracking companies within the Indian / US financial markets generating actionable investment ideas.
The work involves the analysis of both corporate debt and equity securities of financial institutions in India / US. The candidates should be proficient in financial modeling as well as communicating ideas in a clear and concise manner, in both written and verbal formats. The analyst will develop and maintain financial models, communicate with sell side analysts and company management and generate written reports communicating investment findings and conclusions. The analyst must be proficient in working with MS Office tools. The ideal candidate will be a diligent, curious and insightful individual who has the drive to both learn and excel in the evolving Indian / US capital markets environment.
Candidates must have a CA, CFA or MBA. Experience in Fixed Income / equity analysis is a requirement. The position is based in Pune. Some travel is expected. Compensation will be excellent and commensurate with experience and skills.
Diligent and insightful individuals who have the drive to excel and learn in an evolving environment. They must work closely with the Portfolio Managers and Senior Analysts in generating new investment ideas within our research framework and track companies within certain specialized sectors. This will involve the analysis of debt and equity securities of companies primarily in the US and may also include certain emerging markets and European companies.
The candidates should be proficient in credit and equity analysis, financial modeling and forecasting. Proficient in working with the MS Office, especially MS Excel. Good verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to work with a cross-functional team with backgrounds in IT & Quantitative Research is necessary.
Candidates with a CA/ CFA/ MBA are preferred. Prior experience in understanding the language in SEC filings, prospectuses and loan documents is required.